Today I thought I would do a post all about my favorites for the month of February. And *BONUS* most of these are drugstore products!
Lets get right to it!
1. First up is my favorite foundation I’ve been using pretty much all month long. Its the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in Warm Beige.Its an amazing drugstore foundation. Great for any skin type. My skin is mostly dry and it looks awesome for about 8 hrs.
$9.35 and its lasted me a good 3 months! Pretty dang good.
2. The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light, is my go to favorite this month for highlight. It is super creamy and I haven’t had any problems with creasing in fine lines. It comes in tons of shades for all skin colors
For only $3.99 on amazon, it can’t be beat!
3. The Lorac Pro Palette is by FAR my new favorite eyeshadows. The colors are so pigmented and the shadows feel like butter, butter baby! It has the perfect amount of matte shades and shimmer shades. If you are going to spend the money on a higher end palette, this is THE ONE! It has everything you could ever want.
$42 and worth every single penny!
4. Ahhh, this little gem is the Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color in Blushing Beige. It is currently my favorite nude lipstick.
Top this off with #8 and you have my go to lip. Love it!
5. This mascara was such a pleasant surprise. It is my favorite mascara hands down! I have the most stubborn straight lashes and after I use an eyelash curler most mascara formulas make my lashes fall and go completely straight down again. NOT this baby! It holds the curl like a champ and makes my lashes look soooooo long. What is this magical mascara, you ask? Mary Kay’s Lash Love Lengthening in Black.
Mid range of $15 but I would honestly spend double!
6. This beautiful brush is called a Tangle Teezer. My hair is getting out of control long and no matter how much product I would put in it.
I always had a hard time getting a brush through it without having painful knots. But this brush is amazing. I’m convinced it has magical powers. It smooths out my hair like a dream. This is the only brush I use now.
$12 is pennies for the product
7. A setting spray is a must for me after I put my make up on. It makes it look flawless for so much longer. This is one of my favorites.
Its called Model In a Bottle.
The name says it all. Only $14.99
8. Last, but definitely not least, is the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bejeweled. It is the prefect pinky lipgloss. It is sheer application of pink. Pretty on the lips alone. But absolutely gorgeous topped on pretty much any lipstick. Love this gloss! So glad I found it!
Hope you liked this Favorite’s post. Let me know if you want to see more of these posts about different products. Whether its reviews, my favorites, or whatever you want.
I would love to know some of your favorites. I’m always on the hunt for the next best thing!
As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll come again soon!
XO Dusti Kae